Energystore OPzV value regulated lead-acid batteries for the solar power and renewable energy market. With an innovative Gel-Technology design, Energystore ESPV batteries have a reliable maintenance-free and leak-age-free construction. Please note, the Energystore Gel are a very different battery to the Energystore Flooded battery cell, don't get confused.
- High energy density and cyclic performance
- Robust tubular positive electrode design, compliant to DIN 40742
- 4000 cycles @ 30% Depth of Discharge @ 20c
- Low self-discharge allows for up to 2 years shelf life
- Operating temperature -20c to +45c
- Lower upfront cost to Sonnenschein and BAE
For multiple battery purchases, interconnecting links between batteries are included.
Availability of Powerstore Gel Solar batteries varies depending on demand and supply. If batteries are not in stock at the time of your purchase, lead times can range between 2-12 weeks as shipments arrive from Germany.
Delivery of batteries must be metro or to a large rural center, and delivery location must include forklift capabilities. See more information about delivery requirements for deliveries above 20kg in our FAQ section.